• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Slate Ichiro Lens Help

4e6ugaja.jpg

Ruby do your lenses in your carbon ichiros emit a green hue?

Interesting. If they are in the sun do they emit a green hue like the attached? Also are they completely factory (ie no way the lenses could have ever been replaced)?
dy5yvebe.jpg

100% new and authentic,i already talk about that many months ago
they are 2 variation of colors on ichiro's blue lens,some have the purple hue some have the green hue,why????
no ones know but something sure all my ichiro are new with original lens and never been replace
all of them have a little of green but some like yours are more greenish then purple

Ah nice im so suprised there are so many variations. I have always been under the assuption that the reason the carbon ichiro was so scarce was due to a product recall as the lenses do not really hold true to "blue iridium" because of the extremely high content of greens. This would have been subject to scrutiny and raised serious concerns about oakleys product quality ans consistency. So they pulled the plug and went with an easy option of slate. Just a theory :)