• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Slate Ichiro Lens Help

Yeh the carbon ichiros are rough to find at the moment, the highest serial number i saw was like 700'something. In the recent years, the highest over seen is all just under 400. The hardest thing about them is I think they were never really marketed as a limited edition (besides the box and little cards which not a lot of stores carried/used for marketing) and carried no premium on the price in retail stores (I remember buying mine for like $450 here in Australia). so basically, oakley collectors werent the only ones who purchased them. I am sure A LOT of them went into people hands who just wanted a pair of juliets and had no idea of who ichiro was or the significance of the frames/lenses. A lot of those frames probably just got thrown away, lost or are sitting on someones face who has no idea what it is.

Like Ruby I will keep an eye out for you man. Ideally you want a matching box not just a serial numbered one right?

Cheers,
JP

Back