• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Slate Iridium For Juliet

Razerwire

And then there was X...
Falls Church, VA
What's the best way to get Slate Iridiums for Juliets nowadays?

They can be cut from an XS lens right? I'd like to put some in my Polished Juliet.

Xmetalmaniac cut my Slate Iridiums for my Juliet from a Flak XLJ lens. Not sure if there is enough room for an XS?

8epysa9a.jpg

Xmetalmaniac cut my Slate Iridiums for my Juliet from a Flak XLJ lens. Not sure if there is enough room for an XS?
Oh sweet! Slate Iridium for Flak Jacket XLJ should be easier to find and cheaper.

How's the reflectivity of that? Seems to be pretty non-reflective from your pic.

It's a great lens.....transmission is kinda high but it's a great lens for early morning or dusk.... Reflectivity is pretty low.....Not much of a choice for bright sunny days. One of my faves.......

It's a great lens.....transmission is kinda high but it's a great lens for early morning or dusk.... Reflectivity is pretty low.....Not much of a choice for bright sunny days. One of my faves.......
I was debating on whether I wanted Titanium Iridium for the Polished Juliet but the bronze base just couldn't do it for me. But then I remembered there was the Slate Iridium option on the Ichiro models and figured there's gotta be something that be cut from the lenses that are available right now.

Slate on Polished should look right as rain.

I was debating on whether I wanted Titanium Iridium for the Polished Juliet but the bronze base just couldn't do it for me. But then I remembered there was the Slate Iridium option on the Ichiro models and figured there's gotta be something that be cut from the lenses that are available right now.

Slate on Polished should look right as rain.

Here is Slate Iridium in a Polished

qe5yvuge.jpg

I did a white LineGear. Great stuff except the large nose pad broke in half before I even wore them. LG replaced free. White rubber looks great on X Metal.

Back