• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Sleds!

Yeti

Frostmonkey
Staff member
Calgary Alberta
I've been out of it for a long...long time, but I finally bit the bullet and picked up something new.

2015 Arctic M8000 Ltd

20151129_094544.jpg

This thing is so stupid fast (at least compared to my last one) that it's actually a little intimidating at first! Just need to get into the mountains now!

I've been out of it for a long...long time, but I finally bit the bullet and picked up something new.

2015 Arctic M8000 Ltd

View attachment 204395

This thing is so stupid fast (at least compared to my last one) that it's actually a little intimidating at first! Just need to get into the mountains now!
Damn. I wish we got enough snow here for that.

Maybe I'll have to move up to Canada to enjoy proper winters.

That looks like something I'd kill my self on. Looks like a awesome time though!

With the Z1 motor?
Folks are swapping these awesome motors into RZRs.

Hah no, I can get myself into enough trouble without adding turbo and another 300cc into the mix!

As it is, this one is 160hp in stock form on a sled that weighs 500lbs...more than enough for me. I am not even going to put a new can on it, I am perfectly content with how it is.

20151127_202740.jpg
20151129_085821.jpg
20151129_091324.jpg

Damn. I wish we got enough snow here for that.

Maybe I'll have to move up to Canada to enjoy proper winters.

Do it, won't regret it!

That looks like something I'd kill my self on. Looks like a awesome time though!

I'd say it's 50/50 I seriously injure myself on it this year. My wife thinks it's more like 95/5.

Back