• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

For Sale Slimming out collection

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Nice transfer case

Some people reacted to this post.
Not trying to get over on anyone, apologies to those of you that are a bit sketch about my listing , like I said , I was notified of some suspicious activity on my paypal account ,I rarely ever used the account, and if you all must know I recently lost my health insurance due to age and need to part with some items to make up the difference for a policy I'm paying astronomical prices for now. I only have a venmo account currently to use and I will list prices for items shortly

thanks for the reply but not familiar with that pay method. how secure is it for any buyer? Also where are you located at? (state wise). Hope you can figure something out that accomdates you and the buyers you may get here.

As noted you do have some nice items and hope you can figure out a secure way for any transactions.

good luck!

facebook is doing pay now too just fyi.

Big taco - 65
Moto go deviation - 100
Frank kozik hi jinx - 150
Eric koston style switch - 130
Shaun white Holbrook - 120
Fuel cell infinite hero - 130
Black camo Fire lenses crankshaft - 100
Will Barras monte frio - 160
Flying tigers gascan - 130
Black grey plaid dispatch 2 - 65
Carbon Holbrook - 150
Troy lee designs Jupiter - 120
Stanley do wood Jupiter - 160

I'm in Columbia Maryland , I've used venmo before to pay some fantasy football dues and it was a smooth transaction ....

Blade - 150
Detonator - 150
Transfer case - 200
Fuse box 250
Judge - 200
Timebomb - 300

Can I get some more info about the Soviet box? What type of glasses is it complete? Etc @Antwtf if you can please pm me

Username Hidden said:
Can I get some more info about the Soviet box? What type of glasses is it complete? Etc @Antwtf if you can please pm me
Curious about that as well.

The soviet box I received for Xmas a few years ago, it had a webbed belt and some other items in it as part of a gift package, I no longer have the items it came with, the items pictured with it are just some of my random Oakley trinkets

Back