1. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

1. Oakleymans

Oakleymans Oakley Beginner

Check out the NEW Sliver F, launching officially by Oakley on 10/1...Sunglass Hut will have a Front Door on 10/16 featuring an exclusive SKU of Matte Black/Violet Irid Polar!

Here are some of the highlights:
    -NanOmatter™: Oakley’s thinnest, lightest and strongest non-metal frame for all-day comfort
    -Folding temples with piston spring loaded hinges for the ultimate sleek profile
    -Center frame kept intact to preserve optical precision and alignment
    -Includes custom Sliver F fit Aluminum Hard Case

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Port St. Oakley

Port St. Oakley Oakley Enthusiast

Looks like another suckxxoitica design to me

SpliceD likes this.
  3. Cargo

Cargo JFL lover

Whats the point of the arms folding twice if the nose brige doesnt also have a hinge to fold up smaller?

MarcelN likes this.
  4. Port St. Oakley

Port St. Oakley Oakley Enthusiast

The case is sweet that's about it

5. SpliceD

SpliceD B-)

6. djhyper66

djhyper66 Oakley Expert

I'm kind of excited about this release. I hate heavy glasses, now regret owning so many LX Holbrooks. I can't wait to try a pair on. Might buy a few pairs.

Brett28 likes this.
  7. SpliceD

SpliceD B-)

8. Ventruck

Ventruck Oakley Expert

It's pretty bland, not like that's something new with O releases. They would've been better off making it a variant of an existing model (like, literally Frogskins) imo, but looks like the idea was they exploited going as flat (not necessarily smaller like mentioned above) as they could with NanOmatter. The only design cue was a line along the stems.

My mom has the folding Wayfayers. I'm not gonna lie, something that folds up that small could be convenient. I personally never let my eyes go bare on a bike ride but people sometimes put their shades on their helmet on climbs and when they're caught riding late or in the fog. Problem with that is not every pair and helmet go together, and I've seen them fall off on people I rode with. Glasses that fold up a bit tighter to go in a jersey pocket would be an idea.