• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Sliver!!!

Brian Nickell

I should Work at Oakley
I recently got the Sliver polished clear with sapphire iridium lenses and I have to say that they could be my new favorite! They're extremely lightweight and they look so slick! Anyone else pick up a Sliver yet?

I picked up a Holbrook at the same time I got the Sliver and I interchange them, so I totally understand what you mean.

I recently got the Sliver polished clear with sapphire iridium lenses and I have to say that they could be my new favorite! They're extremely lightweight and they look so slick! Anyone else pick up a Sliver yet?
Was about to order these. What is it like to look through the sapphire? Can't seem to find info on that lens. Is it contrast or neutral? What is the base tint? Thanks!

Was about to order these. What is it like to look through the sapphire? Can't seem to find info on that lens. Is it contrast or neutral? What is the base tint? Thanks!
To me they're like a bronze lens. Great for sunny days for sure! I love mine.

Slivers are a stong pair. I prefer them over Holbrooks now. The Sliver F's are even lighter I believe and the stems have move of a wrap on the side of your head. Where the regular Slivers have a straighter stem. Definitely one of my favorite pair. Congrats on your pick up.

I dig the Sliver, teh F I couldn't warm up to. I ended up gifting my F away to a coworker.

That said, I've got the matte clear/chrome Sliver in my cart on Oakley.com. My Uranium doesn't get regular wear, and I have a polished black/BIP pair that stays in the car.

Back