• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Sliver

Arron1980

Oakley Enthusiast
England
Hi everyone, I'm thinking of buying a pair of Oakley Slivers. Only have x metals, so was just looking for something a little less precious to wear. I like the look of the Slivers. Does anybody have any to give me some feedback on them? Thanks

I just got a pair, ferrari edition. Feel great in my opinion. Don't have a comparison to x metals though since I don't wear them. The Slivers kind of remind me of my Jupiter Squared when I have them on. I think the ear stems feel good and have plenty of flex if your head is a bit bigger.

I just got a pair, ferrari edition. Feel great in my opinion. Don't have a comparison to x metals though since I don't wear them. The Slivers kind of remind me of my Jupiter Squared when I have them on. I think the ear stems feel good and have plenty of flex if your head is a bit bigger.
Looking at the gray smoke/ red iridium colourway. Looks really cool

Looking at the gray smoke/ red iridium colourway. Looks really cool
Yes it is. That is actually the color way I was looking at before I decided to go with the Ferrari ones, but I wanted to add to my Ferrari collection. Might get that color way one day, but I have some other purchases I want to do before those :)

I have Sliver F: Olive Ink / Fire Polar and I think they are a great pair. Look and feel great. The metal case they come with is awesome. They are similar in fit and feel to Holbrooks and Jupiter Squared. Only they are lighter and have more flex. Very comfortable pair to wear. Nice styling too. Hope this helps.

I have Sliver F: Olive Ink / Fire Polar and I think they are a great pair. Look and feel great. The metal case they come with is awesome. They are similar in fit and feel to Holbrooks and Jupiter Squared. Only they are lighter and have more flex. Very comfortable pair to wear. Nice styling too. Hope this helps.
Thanks everyone for your feedback. Will definitely be purchasing the Slivers in the grey smoke/ +red polar.
I have the sliver F. black with black iridium p-. great metal case. fits in your pocket,

Yes it is. That is actually the color way I was looking at before I decided to go with the Ferrari ones, but I wanted to add to my Ferrari collection. Might get that color way one day, but I have some other purchases I want to do before those :)

Back