1. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

1. Arron1980

Arron1980 Oakley Enthusiast

Hi everyone, I'm thinking of buying a pair of Oakley Slivers. Only have x metals, so was just looking for something a little less precious to wear. I like the look of the Slivers. Does anybody have any to give me some feedback on them? Thanks

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. MD Oakley'er

MD Oakley'er Oakley Expert Premium Member

I just got a pair, ferrari edition. Feel great in my opinion. Don't have a comparison to x metals though since I don't wear them. The Slivers kind of remind me of my Jupiter Squared when I have them on. I think the ear stems feel good and have plenty of flex if your head is a bit bigger.

3. Arron1980

Looking at the gray smoke/ red iridium colourway. Looks really cool

4. MD Oakley'er

MD Oakley'er Oakley Expert Premium Member

Yes it is. That is actually the color way I was looking at before I decided to go with the Ferrari ones, but I wanted to add to my Ferrari collection. Might get that color way one day, but I have some other purchases I want to do before those :)

Arron1980 likes this.
  5. Teetogreen

Teetogreen Oakley Collector

I have the sliver F. black with black iridium p-. great metal case. fits in your pocket,

6. headpatrolman

headpatrolman O Addict

I have Sliver F: Olive Ink / Fire Polar and I think they are a great pair. Look and feel great. The metal case they come with is awesome. They are similar in fit and feel to Holbrooks and Jupiter Squared. Only they are lighter and have more flex. Very comfortable pair to wear. Nice styling too. Hope this helps.

7. Arron1980

Thanks everyone for your feedback. Will definitely be purchasing the Slivers in the grey smoke/ +red polar.

8. Rusty Lee

Rusty Lee Oakley Enthusiast

I love mine!

9. Arron1980

Should recieve them today or tomorrow. Will post a pic

10. Arron1980

Well received my Slivers but I don't like them. Think I'm going to go for the Holbrooks.