• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Tracking my collection slowly but surely...

Got this one today.

Radar EV: Silver frame, Retina Burn icons, team bright green earsocks and Path Fire lens.

20161205_142017-1.jpg

Damn...there is no stopping you! Awesome seeing your collection grow with frames that you love!

Sent from my Nexus 6P

Damn...there is no stopping you! Awesome seeing your collection grow with frames that you love!

Sent from my Nexus 6P

Thanks man.

Just got another cool one...the Ichiro Radar (the crystal blue with text one) BNIB but had to have that one shipped to one of my employees cause I didn't know if it would ship when I was on vacation. So I'll get it here in a week or two.
There's two Radarlocks and a Jupiter Squared that I want to get and I think I'll take a breather then :)

This one came in today...

Tour de France edition straight stem Radarlock. This came as a Radarlock XL but I prefer the normal Radarlocks. Thankfully I had a spare Radarlock nose bridge so it took all of 20 seconds to swap them out. Fitted now with vented Ice lenses.

20161212_123544-1.jpg

This one came in today...

Tour de France edition straight stem Radarlock. This came as a Radarlock XL but I prefer the normal Radarlocks. Thankfully I had a spare Radarlock nose bridge so it took all of 20 seconds to swap them out. Fitted now with vented Ice lenses.

View attachment 299966
It's like the 20 something days of Christmas in this thread! But with lots more days and lots cooler stuff.

Haha! Got a few more coming this week...

I'm really looking forward to getting those crystal blue Radar Ichiros to fit the Deep Blue polarized lenses I got on Saturday.

Also have a few custom frames coming in during the next few weeks...so hopefully I can post additional updates :)

Latest Posts

Back