• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Tracking my collection slowly but surely...

These came in this week. Basically these will be for wearing as I already have almost identical pairs that I'll display.

-Crystal Red Radar. There is some wear on the frame and the lens it came with was shot so I tossed it. Put these Fire lenses I had stored on them and might change the icons to either black or polished chrome. Don't know why the nosepiece is black instead of frame color...initially thought it might have even been a fake but checked it inside and out and it looks good. Still...for actual wearing (running and cycling)this will work fine

-Antifreeze Radar. Not much to say on this one except these are always cool. Lenses have a few minute scratches, frames are near perfect .

20170113_132036-1.jpg

This one was interesting.
OCP team Navy Radarlock frame. Got this from a solid seller. Correct box,vault,everything brand new. But the one thing I noticed is that it is marked with "Made in USA" printed on the left arm where a SKU would normally go. First I've seen like this. Again, like I said...legit seller,all correct boxes and parts,including the Custom specific microbag. Just weird that it is the first I've seen labeled like that. Still,you guessed it...dirt cheap so...
Ended up putting a Chrome Iridium lens I had here (lighting is not great so it's difficult to properly see)
20170118_211916-1.jpg

20170118_211926-1.jpg

This one has got to be one of my favorites now.
Ichiro Radar. Never used.Crystal frost frame with text. Came with the original vented Slate lens (still with the "H" sticker on it). But I swapped it with a Deep Water Polarized lens and it is truly stunning in daylight.
20170118_212053-1.jpg

20170118_212002-1.jpg

These came in today.
Tour de France Radarlock with vented pos red iridium. New with the matching microbag. Seems it was sitting in storage as it had a ton of dust (and two almost imperceptible scratches on the lens).
But they REEK of cigarette smoke. I will give them a proper wash once I'm home tonight. Still...got them for about 40% of the original price so can't complain much.
20170124_130800-1.jpg

Latest Posts

Back