• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Tracking my collection slowly but surely...

These are the newest additions:

BMX Chrome Radars. Got them for an awesome price!
20160927_072359-1.jpg

These came in yesterday. Urban Jungle Red Radarlocks. I hadn't seen this colorway before until it popped up in the sale section in oakley.com. They looked good on the website but they're really cool up close.

20160927_072421-1.jpg

I hope you got one hell of a deal man! Sometimes it's hard for me to be patient...but I never see these things up for sale!

$85 shipped. I got lucky because the ad description wasn't the best one and just happened upon it while searching for something else.

The one I'm still lusting after is the Antifreeze...if onlyI could find a deal on that one. Funny thing is that I know a bunch of cyclists locally bought them when they came out in '09 (as I recall seeing them at local races). But those guys aren't collectors and I'm sure a few are sitting in drawers somewhere with no attention paid to them. So sad.

$85 shipped. I got lucky because the ad description wasn't the best one and just happened upon it while searching for something else.

The one I'm still lusting after is the Antifreeze...if onlyI could find a deal on that one. Funny thing is that I know a bunch of cyclists locally bought them when they came out in '09 (as I recall seeing them at local races). But those guys aren't collectors and I'm sure a few are sitting in drawers somewhere with no attention paid to them. So sad.

Christ that won't even get you the earsocks!! THIEF!

Good for you man, great deal. Please wear them and enjoy them....at least once!

And I also need a pair of antifreeze... you run across a 2-fer at some point let me know! ;)

Back