• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Tracking my collection slowly but surely...

I've been sleeping on this sporty collection! The antifreeze, chrome, and the customs are all sick @Rcga32. Congrats and keep it up!

Sent from Q's Note5

Thanks for the comments @QLR1 and @thisguy . I still have to post pics of all my Jawbreakers, my Lifestyle pairs and the Heritage Razor Blades and also some late additions to the collection.
Just got 2 Razor blades today (all black and fire and red/black and fire) plus an OCP Sky blue/matte orange Jawbreaker. Waiting on two more Radar frames this week (Crystal black and crystal orange ).
Will post those when I get a chance.

Ok so I was finally able to get some pics of the new stuff from the last couple of weeks...

Here is an eBay score :
Team USA Jawbreakers with Prizm Road lens. Brand spanking new for $80! I already had these BNIB but wanted a pair to actually use. Voilá!

20161201_173033-1.jpg

This was a Vault score...green MPh Radarlock stickered at $99, rang up to $79 at the register but was the last one available so got 10%off display model discount! Came with grey lenses but had this lens from a Safehouse pair (thought it was vented pos red but looks like Ruby).

20161201_173106-1.jpg

Latest Posts

Back