• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Slowly Losing My Oakley Drive!

OakleyBoss84

I should Work at Oakley
Cali
I think I am losing my Oakley drive to buy anything I have had a lot of different stuff over the years and I think I am just doing so many other things takes time away from even looking at Oakley deals and just not interested. Sorry if this is in the wrong spot as in threads

I think you might need to take a break, I felt the same at times like I just lose the desire to buy stuff, yeah stop buying for awhile see if that sparks your desire to buy more glasses, if not then maybe the time to leave the game

I think you might need to take a break, I felt the same at times like I just lose the desire to buy stuff, yeah stop buying for awhile see if that sparks your desire to buy more glasses, if not then maybe the time to leave the game
Yea I have been through that too but this just feels different this time around if I do leave the game keeping a few pairs to wear and the rest will go

Maybe just put your stuff in boxes and store it for a while. Dont sell yet. As others say it could be a phase. No drastic measures.

Just take a break. You have been a busy man lately so that may be part of it

Latest Posts

Back