• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Slowly Losing My Oakley Drive!

I know i have been going through that for about the last year or two. Just found that there is nothing i need to complete my collection. Ive sold off 3 romeos, 2 pairs of OTT, 3 pairs of XX, most of my juliets. Sold all the stuff i dont wear. And even know i look at the stuff that i kept because i "wear" it and think do i need 5 pairs of frogs, or 5 pairs of juliets. and so on. Life happens. You get married, or your career takes a new path. Focus changes and you evolve. I know from personal experience there are some pairs that i do regret selling, but at the same time, there are pairs that i kept based on sentimental value that i havent had on in months! I have a box of glasses sitting in the living room that i am trying to get rid of. Unfortunately those seem to be the ones that the market has fallen out on. No one wants to buy montefrios or wire taps.

I think I am losing my Oakley drive to buy anything I have had a lot of different stuff over the years and I think I am just doing so many other things takes time away from even looking at Oakley deals and just not interested. Sorry if this is in the wrong spot as in threads
Sounds like a priority shift or something substantial has occurred. Not a bad thing, priorities shift and getting out of routines can be as healthy as staying in them (the positive ones anyway).

New range of Zero's are being considered according to Oakley Twitter account! :D

When was this, I must have missed it? I know on Instagram they have shown a lot of razor blade and eye shade stuff under the throw back Thursday posts.

Sounds like a priority shift or something substantial has occurred. Not a bad thing, priorities shift and getting out of routines can be as healthy as staying in them (the positive ones anyway).

When was this, I must have missed it? I know on Instagram they have shown a lot of razor blade and eye shade stuff under the throw back Thursday posts.

To my amazement they replied to a tweet, asking if there was any chance of new zero range.

"@oakley: @Wavecloud We have considered continuing the Zero series, but no official announcements have been made yet. Keep checking for updates!"

To my amazement they replied to a tweet, asking if there was any chance of new zero range.

"@oakley: @Wavecloud We have considered continuing the Zero series, but no official announcements have been made yet. Keep checking for updates!"
Nice, that would be sweet. They have been good about responding to questions I have posed in the past.

I think sometimes is hard to justify the space/time/money and maintenance required for our collections.

I myself have been a 'long time' owner but only a recent collector...for myself, right now.... I'm not looking into increasing the quantity of pairs but the quality instead ... To switch my fives squared for PB's... Flaks for nice Juliet's ... Get all the main and popular lens choices to have a pair for all occasions and all weather...

Latest Posts

Back