• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Slowly Losing My Oakley Drive!

Lol what? Chris has sold and traded me a few of my top 10 pairs in my collection and my favorite minute machine watch lol

Lmao im excited for my package. Anyways back to topic haha. I know ur havin a baby. Boy or girl

+1 to that Herbs. At this point in the game, I have most of the pairs in my collection that I want, and there isn't too much coming out that catches my interest. My main interest right now is painting and customizing frames, If I hadn't gotten into that, I think I would have lost interest altogether by this point.

Last edited:
+1 to that Herbs. At this point in the game, I have most of the pairs in my collection that I want, and there isn't too much coming out that catches my interest. My main interest right now is painting and customizing frames, If I hadn't gotten into that, I think I would have lost interest altogether by this point.
If I hadn't stated doing it, I would have dumped it too. There are the occasional pieces that spark my attention, only to see the price point and scream out WTF are these MORONS thinking...yah, Lux has fked it up pretty bad

Latest Posts

Back