• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Small Car Crash In Japan

Oakleynerd: Ja, ich weiss, kombi... Aber wozu?

JayMann: I love how the back two seats look! I'll have to see about getting it so soon though, you know how it is with keeping nice cars in the UK... I might just wait until I move somewhere more appropriate like Germany...

go big or go home!!!
i like the S6 but it's a bit to small . . .

why do you need a Panamera :eek:)

go big or go home!!!
i like the S6 but it's a bit to small . . .

why do you need a Panamera :eek:)

...because I like Porsche and I always have people in my car- so the Panamera is the best option! Also, by my fiancé driving the A3 we still have a car with a big boot. In the worst case scenario, you can always rent a van ;)

need a big car too!!!
wan't the option to move a Oakley double wide display . . .
:bounce:

Yep i had a 760LI V12 sold that last year after only doing 3k in 2 years on it... still got the SL55 AMG 8 years old from new only got just over 11k on the clock just picked up a E class Cab and have a BMW 535d M sport oh and the land rover and a Van and have a 740 coming in Jan can't wait!

That is a lot of cars! ;)

I like the 760Li just because it feels like driving a space ship! It's so smooth and the suspension can put a baby to sleep! Packs a decent punch as well!

The SL's guzzle fuel beyond belief (from what I remember) but that's pretty standard for a sportscar.

Now, about Land Rovers and 4x4's- I'm one of those people who thinks that if they're not being used on rough terrain (when I drove a defender through Siberia), but instead being used in the city, then they're women's cars :-/

that's right Chris . . . if i see a Audi Q7 than it's a girl driving that car in the city HA HA

Yep lot of cars i had 10 new cars in the space of 20 months the dealer loved me... Wow your the first person to say they have driven a 760 never knew anyone to have one before none wants to spend the money on one!

I got the LR sick of seeing everyone driving around in a Rang Rover, X5, Q7 or what every else is in right now and thinking they are the dogs!!

WOW! that sucks! I love the 355, so sad to see a few of them go.

On the Panamera conversation, sorry to say this but that car is fugly and never meant to be in the Porsche family IMHO. I like the Cayenne a lot, and I think Porsche pushed it way too much on that one. And the Panamera, well I never liked it, although I love the interior. It's nice to see that some of you like cars as well, and specially euros :)

Back