1. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

1. RonkPM

RonkPM Oakley Enthusiast

I got a small rectangular cube that has a hole in the top of it as part of a purchase I made off of CL. What was it originally used to hold/display? I was thinking watches, but I haven't seen something that would stick in the top of it.

Small Rectangle Display Stand - What Was It Used For? - OakleyCube_zpsc7473981.jpg

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. OakleyFrankFMJ

OakleyFrankFMJ The Legend - - Vlad the Impaler Premium Member Lifetime Member

It's the base to the watch holder thing.

3. RonkPM

RonkPM Oakley Enthusiast

Excellent. Thanks Frank. Now I have to find the watch holder thing. I wonder if qtrain is making them with his 3D printer. I'll have to PM him.

4. OakleyFrankFMJ

Guy who sold it to you should have had the rest of it.....I'm sure qtrain can hook you up though.

qtrain23 likes this.
  5. RonkPM

RonkPM Oakley Enthusiast

He sold me some sunglasses, a GMT watch and that stand but he didn't know what the cube was originally used for. Hopefully qtrain can make what I need.

6. OakleyFrankFMJ

I'm betting he can. ;)

RonkPM likes this.
  7. Spenc

Spenc Oakley Collector Premium Member

I just happen to have the plastic part you are after but as I am new I don't no how to list for you ?

8. qtrain23

qtrain23 3D Printing Protege

If you don't pick up this one I can hook you up for sure.

9. RonkPM

RonkPM Oakley Enthusiast

Spenc - PM me a price please. Qtrain - Appreciate it! I'll let ya know. I'll prob be contacting you soon about some of your other watch stands.