• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Sneak-a-Peek: Oakley Jupiter Carbon Sunglasses | Shade Station

There are way too many Jupiter's around these days. I don't really see a need for these compared to the JFL. Why not just do one over the other in the first place?

Not too sure tbh, but we definitely feel that the Jupiter Factory Lites are the better frame. Once we receive stock of the Jupiter Carbons, we will post a definitive comparison video for you.

Jupiter Carbon™ is the first hybrid design that blends the best of Oakley’s O Matter® frame material with premium carbon fiber.

One look at the ear stems and people will know you’re wearing sunglasses that leave conventional designs in their wake. Optimized with the flexibility and comfort of Twin Shock™ spring hinges, Jupiter Carbon fuses lightweight comfort and trend-setting style with levels of innovation and intricacy that could only come from Oakley.

http://www.oakley.com/community/posts/3970

Weren't the matte black / black iridium pol jupiter factory lites 280? Now the exact same thing (matte black/black iridium pol) but renamed jupiter carbon costs 330...

That price sucks. The Lites didn't fit me well, slightly tight around side of head. Store told me these will not be as tight but she could have been making it up. Even the custom Jupiter squares went up $20. We're $130 non-pol and now $150. And went from 180 to 200 for polarized.

This frame is exactly the reason why I pulled the trigger on the JFL. I knew it wouldn't last long.

I would fork up the extra dough if it fits like the Jupiter Squared. JFL's were too tight on me.

Latest Posts

Back