• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

SNEAK PEEK At October 2012 Releases UPDATE

If the Frogskins LX are due out October then it will be another big dump on the market of Frogskins. You'll also have the Summit series and the new Danny Kass. You'd think Oakley would space the releases out a little bit.

I see the Garage Rock will be available in a Blue Woodgrain colour scheme. Again, sounds interesting, hopefully it lives up to the cool ideas running in my head.

Really not that excited although the Blue Woodgrain Garage Rock sunglasses sounds like a neat colorway. Now if only it didn't come with a non-iridium lens...

It might be worth looking at purely to see what the 'matte bone' frame looks like in the flesh. Looks kinda cream coloured in the pic.

Ok I can handle white or violet-especially IH- on guys if u can pull it off but this is a men's frame? Cream w/lime green? guess I jumped mostly off the ship just in time...my wife would not wear this...oh gosh...maybe I SHOULD get a dvd player or cell phone cuz I wont be spending on O...guess I should get a decent car first..they should have called this colorway Sour cream with guacamole

Haha. It does look weird.

But then, our community also complains that Oakley won't try something new and different.
Can't have it both ways, people.

Rough with the smooth, and all that.

Back