• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Sneak Peek At The New Kass Frogs Due October 2012

jonoyong

Inside Outlaw.
Premium Member
Singapore
i'll start off by saying that, if i'm violating laws eg: these pics should not be posted..just let me know and down they will go. but in all fairness, this pics originated from FB, from someone who was asking some questions abt this particular Kass frogs, which were sold on the Bay a while back. so since everything was more or less in the open, i decided to share this with you guys....(Credit to Danny for pics.)

56073841742795161483410.jpg

55870441742762828153310.jpg

there is a specially designed microbag for this pair as well. can't seem to find that pic though. and i think the lenses in that pair on the Bay was Grey, but i know someone over here mentioned they should be Black Iridium? i have no clue abt that to be honest.

i hate clear frames on anything. matte rootbeer is the only clear frame i'll wear. i wish these were on a solid color frame.

Thank you Jono for posting these.

I don't think they would suit me, but I think they are great because it's a totally new and different thing for Frogskins. A signature frame used to be just that, a stand out frame from what was normally available (think Shaun White Blue Chrome or Eric Koston Woodgrain). Now Shaun White and Eric Koston have signature frames which are just a variation on standard frames. At least Danny Kass really has a signature frame that is nothing like anything else available which, for me, is what a signature frame should be.

Thank you for posting the photos Jono! They are kind of "meh". I much prefer the Kass Frogskins you picked up with the gray and yellow. Too bad they didn't go with that colorway.

Latest Posts

Back