1. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

1. jonoyong

jonoyong Inside Outlaw. Staff Member Premium Member

i'll start off by saying that, if i'm violating laws eg: these pics should not be posted..just let me know and down they will go. but in all fairness, this pics originated from FB, from someone who was asking some questions abt this particular Kass frogs, which were sold on the Bay a while back. so since everything was more or less in the open, i decided to share this with you guys....(Credit to Danny for pics.)

Sneak Peek At The New Kass Frogs Due October 2012 - 56073841742795161483410.jpg

Sneak Peek At The New Kass Frogs Due October 2012 - 55870441742762828153310.jpg

there is a specially designed microbag for this pair as well. can't seem to find that pic though. and i think the lenses in that pair on the Bay was Grey, but i know someone over here mentioned they should be Black Iridium? i have no clue abt that to be honest.

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. the_owl

the_owl Oakley Expert

like em

3. jonoyong

jonoyong Inside Outlaw. Staff Member Premium Member

clear frames just ain't my thing. ha!

4. HDOakley

HDOakley Oakley Enthusiast

i hate clear frames on anything. matte rootbeer is the only clear frame i'll wear. i wish these were on a solid color frame.

5. Menendez1293

Menendez1293 Oakley Enthusiast

I don't mind clear frames but I'm just not liking these

6. jiveSEVEN

jiveSEVEN I Should Work at Oakley...

not feeling those at all, just like you jono I don't fancy clear frames.

7. AtmosPlease?

AtmosPlease? Oakley Beginner

Meh ruby lenses would maybe be more appropriate either way still not into these why can't we get some more cool rare collabs?

8. SpeakForYou

SpeakForYou Oakley Enthusiast

I kinda like them but will wait for more pictures.

9. jk-27

jk-27 Moderator Premium Member

Thank you Jono for posting these.

I don't think they would suit me, but I think they are great because it's a totally new and different thing for Frogskins. A signature frame used to be just that, a stand out frame from what was normally available (think Shaun White Blue Chrome or Eric Koston Woodgrain). Now Shaun White and Eric Koston have signature frames which are just a variation on standard frames. At least Danny Kass really has a signature frame that is nothing like anything else available which, for me, is what a signature frame should be.

10. turbulence

turbulence Oakley Beginner

Thank you for posting the photos Jono! They are kind of "meh". I much prefer the Kass Frogskins you picked up with the gray and yellow. Too bad they didn't go with that colorway.