1. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

1. slvrdragn69

slvrdragn69 Oakley Enthusiast

Is there anyone out there that has the part number for this glass? I saw it on their site but there is nearly no information on it. It has a pretty cool looking design on it, but hard to tell due to the size of the picture. Would love to get more information on the frame. If anyone actually has it, could you post a better pic of it?

This is the link for the glass I am speaking of. http://www.snowparktech.com/product/spt-oakley-sunglasses/

Thanks!

marc2040 likes this.
    Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. nlgrav182

nlgrav182 Oakley Enthusiast

Snow Park Technologies Fuel Cell - OakleySG.png

Pretty cool; looks like the generic custom FC stem with the SPT flake logo. I don't need another pair of black glasses though.

3. NiGHTSx2

NiGHTSx2 Oakley Collector

I wish they had a better/bigger product photo. It isn't very clear what the design looks like. I'm seriously tempted to pick these up though.

4. slvrdragn69

slvrdragn69 Oakley Enthusiast

If you do, shoot me some info on them. I'm really considering because I am a huge snowboarder but if it is too basic I may not..

5. stn51

stn51 I NEED ANOTHER FUEL CELL!

I know this thread is pretty old but, got a pair of them they are really sweet.will get some more pics soon they are sweet though does anybody else have these yet?