• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

So... I Am Curious.

I'd happily pay $200 for a set! Damn you Jim for your comment about any "real" collector having these. I consider myself a serious collector but do NOT have them.

I'd think if these were mint condition, coming from the founder himself and the box was signed that they would pull a pretty penny.

I imagine these are the first colorway, yellow?

I would gladly pony up a couple hundo for a pair, but would need 2 pairs (gotta wear one)...I passed the pair I had to a fellow collector (the pair you actually did the contest for a few years back on O Review that you autographed the box to and all) wasn't my size, and I bought them from the winner, and he wanted them. I felt he would display them better and appreciate the gesture, is a great guy too. So I certainly need some. lol

the kevlar/black would be tops on the list with the black silver next...

The Shoe 1 (low) originally retailed in the UK at £50/£75 so that would have to be the minimum value. I have the Black 20-103, and the Yellow 20-078 both never worn UK size 7 complete with all contents and boxes. Surely with most pairs that sold the box would have been binned and the shoes used until themselves discarded, remember these are now around 14 years old! I would suggest a mint unworn complete pair in any size would be exceptionally hard to locate, and as it is such a classic the value must now be significant. I would suggest £300/£500, and the White pair would attract the higher value as they were rare even to begin with.

Hi Jim. An honour that you're here chatting to us all.

Which of the ShoeOnes would you rate as the rarest? I noticed Romeo Van Frogskinstein mentioned above that the White were rarest but your opinion on it would be great.

Cheers

In my opinion... the Yellow low tops are the single most desirable collectibles. They were the flagship. All the others were important... but these are my top pick.

Jim

In my opinion... the Yellow low tops are the single most desirable collectibles. They were the flagship. All the others were important... but these are my top pick.

Jim

No wonder the yellow one is featured in the brochure
vy2yzypu.jpg

Back