1. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

1. DrtyHarry

DrtyHarry Oakley Collector

But like everyone else....I don't want to pay $1600 for it! The lovely girl at my local O store told me that there is a family and friends sale around the corner that could mean up to about 30% I think she said. She also mentioned something about a discount where you come in the store and you open up a coupon packet or something and your sale is revealed....she said it could be a 10$ discount, a $500 discount, a 50% discount, almost anything. If I could get a new MM watch at half price, I would grab one right away. So to better understand how these coupons work, can I just keep going in and out of the O store until I hopefully hit the 50% off coupon? How does this work? I wonder if the manager of the store can do some "magic" and just grant you the 50% off coupon? I'm seeing some NIB appear on eBay for $999 shipped. Bite the bullet and drop a grand or hold off and see if I can save a couple hundred bucks?

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Buy one from the UAE. Shipping might be extra.

3. OakleyFrankFMJ

OakleyFrankFMJ The Legend - - Vlad the Impaler Premium Member Lifetime Member

Congrats on your purchase.
    Oh wait. OOOPS. This is the recent purchases section but you didn't actually purchase anything yet. :p

4. DrtyHarry

It will be purchased....the path to getting it is what I'm trying to figure out!

5. DrtyHarry

This guy...

Bronzefunk likes this.
  6. So I decided on the Minute Machine watch!! - uploadfromtaptalk1445222168737.jpg

7. DrtyHarry

Whatever it is you are on....must be good, share bro!!

8. DrtyHarry

These coupons....if I get a 50% off coupon, is it for one item....or for all my purchases? Anyone know how these work??

9. Mrfreezemizer

Mrfreezemizer Oakley Enthusiast Premium Member Lifetime Member

They're talking about the coupons again for black friday... 20-50% off...

10. DrtyHarry

How do you get the coupons??