• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

So I Got A Box In The Mail....

slvrdragn69

I should Work at Oakley
New Jersey
After coming home from an unexpected surgery on my foot to remove a severe infection that is starting to reach my bone, the doorbell rang. Nearly as soon as I got comfortable in the chair as I got home. Instinctively, I hobble to the door to answer it, and standing there, with 2 packages is a USPS worker.

My birthday (Xmas eve) had just passed, so I figured it was just some late presents from family out of state, so in my pain, I put the boxes on the stairs and hobbled back to the chair not thinking of it much more. Later in the night I went to go lay down and grabbed them on my way up the stairs as I hobbled by. Get to bed and open the smaller one, just as expected. Nothing exciting. So in pain and now even less excited I rip the tape off the second box, open it up and just stare in amazement...

Inside was a surprise from a great friend of mine in CA who sent me a birthmas present.

gwsr.jpg

If you can't tell what they all are, here's a quick list from top left to right bottom:

David Flores Brown Gascan
Art Chantry Hijinx
Colette Frogskin
Razorblades Polished White w/ Fire Iridium
C100 Gascan
Stanley Donwood Jupiter
STPL Frogskin
C100 Jupiter
Transformers 3D Gascan
and inside the microfiber bags are 2 more glasses. 1 of which is the Fire Flora Fade Frogskin, and the other is a hand drawn C100 Jupiter Prototype drawn by Christian Hundertmark himself.

So in the end of a terrible last few weeks of the year, things turned around and Merry Birthmas to me!!

Wow that is an amazing present, I would love to see the hand drawn c100 when you are feeling up to snaping a picture of it.

Thats amazing! Some really rare pairs inside that box!

Yea I was and still am completely flabbergasted to be quite honest.. Just surreal man.

I think the next time you are in CA you better take that friend out for a nice juicy steak! WOW, Happy Birthday and hope ya get well soon!

He's an Irishmen, so next time I'm out there, steak and whiskey for nights!! hahaha And thank you for the bday and well wishes man. Anything at this point is much appreciated. Go in next week to find out if I get to keep my toe
::fingers crossed::

Wow that is an amazing present, I would love to see the hand drawn c100 when you are feeling up to snaping a picture of it.

As soon as I can get everything together I will do so man. It has his signature on the inside of the arm and I don't think the Jupiter he used is even a made sku.

wow some great birthmas presents - hope you will feel better soon . . .

AWESOME friend!!! ;)

Back