1. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

1. -=Jeff=-

-=Jeff=- Oakley Enthusiast

I bought a set of Plasma/Fire Juliets in mid January off of eBay. When I received them I found they needed a tune up. I called Oakley and set up sending them in for a tune up.

Oakley received them on Jan 26th. I had called last week Tuesday to see if they had received them and made sure they were queued and waiting to be tuned up. At that time they had been received but nothing more.. I had read on hear where a couple local guys to Oakley HQ took a pair in and got them same day (I understood it would be faster) but the rep originally said they had a longer queue for tune-ups when I called

So I called yesterday, Apparently my Juliets are still waiting, even the rep yesterday said that 11 days was too long and a tech should be working on them, but he could not could not get a definitive answer as Warranty (who does the tune-ups) had gone home

I just hope they locate them.

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. the piper

the piper Oakley Collector

I have lost all faith in the warranty dept this week..hope they do find them

3. -=Jeff=-

Rep said that he will call after 9am Pacific time. so I am hoping to hear something after 11 (Chicago)

4. BriP

BriP X-Metalhead

dude did you remember my Penny and its 4week plus travels when i sent it off for a tuneup? just keep calling man.. call everyday to check on it till they find it and tune it up.

5. -=Jeff=-

Called today.. hey are in a Tech hands and being tuned up

:dance3:

6. Batwolf

Batwolf Double Team Premium Member

That's nothing, I sent in my watch with one of the watch zipper vaults and was just sent the watch back after they told me they couldn't fix it.

7. -=Jeff=-

Got an email showing they are being shipped back..

Helps when you call

8. BriP

BriP X-Metalhead

sure does haha i learnt that from my experience too.. glad you got yours going quickly. i actually waited out the '2 weeks' they told me.. then another '2 weeks' after my first call.. then i just got sick of it and called everyday and it was done in 3 days