• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

So I Sent A Pair Of Juliets In For A Tune Up

-=Jeff=-

Oakley Expert
I bought a set of Plasma/Fire Juliets in mid January off of eBay. When I received them I found they needed a tune up. I called Oakley and set up sending them in for a tune up.

Oakley received them on Jan 26th. I had called last week Tuesday to see if they had received them and made sure they were queued and waiting to be tuned up. At that time they had been received but nothing more.. I had read on hear where a couple local guys to Oakley HQ took a pair in and got them same day (I understood it would be faster) but the rep originally said they had a longer queue for tune-ups when I called

So I called yesterday, Apparently my Juliets are still waiting, even the rep yesterday said that 11 days was too long and a tech should be working on them, but he could not could not get a definitive answer as Warranty (who does the tune-ups) had gone home

I just hope they locate them.

That's nothing, I sent in my watch with one of the watch zipper vaults and was just sent the watch back after they told me they couldn't fix it.

Latest Posts

Back