• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

So I Thought I Could Avoid Wanting A Holbrook...

Razerwire

And then there was X...
Falls Church, VA
Until I walked into the local O Store today and saw a matte black one with Chrome Iridium. I put it on and for some reason it didn't look nearly as bad on me as other Holbrooks tend to. So now I want that pair.

Damn.

Damn damn damn damn damn!

It's weird because it's the first time where the frame color was the difference between good and bad.

I normally base my decisions on how the frame itself looks and not the color. Never knew frame color could change my view on it.

I put on the Jupiter Camo Holbrooks and my wife didn't like them. Then i put on the Matte Black frame and she liked them better. They're on my list, but i'm gonna hold off and see how the Grey Smoke/Black Iridium look on me.

matte frames are sweet as. my matte black/24k SW holbrook looks a lot better than the regular polished black pair to be honest! =)

Until I walked into the local O Store today and saw a matte black one with Chrome Iridium. I put it on and for some reason it didn't look nearly as bad on me as other Holbrooks tend to. So now I want that pair.

Damn.

Damn damn damn damn damn!

just buy it! LOL

Latest Posts

Back