• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

So many to collect

A couple more bargains black crystal and dark red metallic
Nice. I love Radars too. If you like the Crystal black ones you will love the Crystal Red ones. I have a pair in my collection. I love them!!
011.JPG

Check Dr. Chops web site. In the For Sale section he has a couple of Custom Radar EVs available that you may like, especially the Radar EV Distressed with Fire Iridium lenses
www.drchopshop.com
For some reason the above link is not working but when you type it manually it works. :)

Check Dr. Chops web site. In the For Sale section he has a couple of Custom Radar EVs available that you may like, especially the Radar EV Distressed with Fire Iridium lenses
www.drchopshop.com
For some reason the above link is not working but when you type it manually it works. :)
Thanks

Sticking to the original Radars, collecting EV's as well would be divorce inducing :)

Thanks

Sticking to the original Radars, collecting EV's as well would be divorce inducing :)
We are all in that boat man. My strategy is buy a pair of shades, hide them for 3 months, then put them in the case, theb randomly have around house then randomly wear. That way when i get the "whats that new pair?!?" Question i can pull the whole, "babe i have had these for like 4 months..." Work like 30% of the time ;)

Back