1. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

1. Dallas O Hog

Dallas O Hog O.C.D. Oakley Collecting Disorder haha Premium Member Lifetime Member

Lol good intro right? Well anyways theres this guy that heard from my staff that I collect oakleys so he came to my restaurant today to ask if I was interested in buying a pair of Oakleys. I said maybe depends on frame. Well he pulls out a pit boss 2 polished black. I ask how much and he proceeds to say they are $500 glasses he will take $300. I laugh and tell him nooo they are $600 and ill offer u $200. Lol he lost it. He was like these are high dollar glasses. I said not to u especially if u dont know what they are. Finally I just said look, u came to me. $200 or leave me alone im busy. Needless to say I have joined to pit boss club. What sux is they arent the bip that i really like. If the vr28 wears on me then i may have to buy the pb1 i was offered this week

So Theres This Guy That - a2uba4em.jpg

thisguy likes this.
    Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Rezechs

Rezechs Oakley Enthusiast

ill take them for 250 :)

3. Dallas O Hog

Dallas O Hog O.C.D. Oakley Collecting Disorder haha Premium Member Lifetime Member

4. TheBayouBeast

TheBayouBeast Oakley Beginner

You'll really enjoy the lens after a while. Trust me. I hated anything but BIP until these lenses.

5. washi me sensie

washi me sensie The Oakley R┼Źnin

great story awesome glasses!:)

6. atrain

atrain O-Forums Boss of Bosses

Sweet deal man and welcome

7. JayMann

JayMann Oakley Collector

Nice and a steal at $200

8. Oakley_Sight

Oakley_Sight Gotta love a good DOG

**** Turpin strikes again........................GREAT SCORE!!!!!

9. bad fishy

bad fishy Oakley Expert

Wow, great deal! They look good on you too. Like someone else's said, the VR28 is one of the most comfortable, versatile lenses Oakley makes and will likely win you over after a few wears.

10. OakleyFrankFMJ

OakleyFrankFMJ The Legend - - Vlad the Impaler Premium Member Lifetime Member

Congrats on a steeeaaaaaaaaaaaaal...................is that why you are wearing orange now in this picture??:lolsign: