1. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

1. Trucker360

Trucker360 Oakley Enthusiast

I've been bidding on a pair of gen 1 straight jackets in electric blue. Have held the bid for the last say 4 days at 82$ last minute was out bid by 2.50$ with my max bid at 100$ im so mad about that kind of bidding! Now to find another pair here. Sorry kinda a rant.......so upset. Something to relive my younger days is now gone......

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Miren Baines

Miren Baines Oakley Beginner

Yeah I don't mess with the bidding on E-bay. Too many secretive schill controls. If you probably look at the line of people that bidded they probably have generic algorithm names like L**01 and M**02.

Its a crappy way of getting a profit or getting what they actually want for the item versus letting the natural act of bidding come up with the final price.

3. Oakley G

Oakley G Oakley Enthusiast

Sorry you lost out on a pair your really wanted. It sounds like someone wanted it just that much more and was willing to pay for it. Best of luck next time.

Funky-Trixtar likes this.
  4. Trucker360

I didn't think they'd go over 100$ and I didn't have anymore funds available for them. Not to mention my screen shut off and I couldn't get it turned back on in time. There's a few for sale in here if I can get them!

5. Oakley G

Oakley G Oakley Enthusiast

I am confident you will get one eventually and at a great price. Patience and persistence pays off in this hobby.

6. Trucker360

What's a better going rate?

7. joecool862

joecool862 Keeper of the Skull Premium Member Lifetime Member

That sucks man, I know you really want a pair. No doubt somebody here will be able to help you out. I know absolutely nothing about the going value for this pair so I can't comment on that. Just wanted to give my condolences on the whole thing. Sucks to miss out at the last second!

Trucker360 likes this.
  8. Trucker360

I think like 1 or 2 people have a pair, I just can't swing 200$ for a pair......

joecool862 likes this.
  9. joecool862

joecool862 Keeper of the Skull Premium Member Lifetime Member

I hear ya, that's a lot man! Somebody here must have what you want. You place a "Buying" add for them in the exchange yet?

10. Trucker360

Yes I did . The only thing I saw was a whole collection and I only want 1 pair lol

joecool862 likes this.