• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

So when will Madman and Badman be reasonably priced used

When will Madman and Badman be reasonably priced used

• Total voters
I was thinking the same thing, but he did specifically ask about on scalp-bay... ;)

A better question might be, define "reasonably priced"?
Agree. But he also said "or maybe even CL" in his post. However the question in the poll states "used". So....I am interpreting it be pretty open. Just my take!

These glasses are on sale at alot of different stores. Each store has there own special sale, plus oakley does friends and family sale twice a year at 25 percent off. So these glasses are going be way cheaper if you wait. Look at c-six glasses for example. Sunglass hut was selling them for 1000 to 700 dollars 2 years ago on there website. Sale are everywhere, just got to wait and search for them.

Well Im just wondering if you will be able to get them for like half after they are on the market for a while
I bet you do
Madman like the old Mars will probably fade out as a fad. So im betting
So the question is how long will it take
Save this post
I think sometime in 2017 they will be around $150 to $200 used
of course when they stop making them they will go ballistic

After initially being VERY enthusiastic, I am getting a bit cold on them now. The styling is one reason... the angles on the website are very favorable. I will probably still end up with a pair, but I need to acquire some more real X-metals first.

Overall they remind me of X-Squared, which were probably my least favorite X-Metal but they aren't actually X-Metal and widely available (both of which speak to high margins). $150-200 in about 18 months sounds about right. But not in the cool Plasma / Sapphire combo though. ;)

Well Im just wondering if you will be able to get them for like half after they are on the market for a while
I bet you do
Madman like the old Mars will probably fade out as a fad. So im betting
So the question is how long will it take
Save this post
I think sometime in 2017 they will be around $150 to $200 used
of course when they stop making them they will go ballistic
Only speaking for myself and my particular interests, but I would only be a buyer at that price point you just mentioned. Definitely not a buyer at $400. Some are, that's awesome, I hope they are awesome glasses and people really enjoy them! Personally, I'm more interested in some of the lenses- that sapphire lens is beautiful. Want one chopped for a sweet little gal named Julie ;)

Back