• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

So when will Madman and Badman be reasonably priced used

When will Madman and Badman be reasonably priced used

• Total voters
Personally, I'm more interested in some of the lenses- that sapphire lens is beautiful. Want one chopped for a sweet little gal named Julie ;)
^ this. A thousand times this!

What I want to know is when replacement lenses will be available and do they fit the requirements to cut down to a juliet. I'll assume so on the latter.

I give them six months when the limited editions sellout and people realize the regular stuff is gonna be availible for awhile. And around then youll see more released when new colorways and lenses come out and esspecially when new stuff comes out and some will need to sell these to fund the other new stuff like the jawbreaker or tail end for example.

A year. Pretty much every mass produced Oakley is available BNIB on eBay for at least 40% off once production is up and running. Used pairs will be even less; demand will rule prices and my guess is these models won't fly off shelves once collectors have their fill. Doesn't matter to me- I wouldn't even pay $200 for either model. Rather put the money towards another even beater Juliet I can refurb. I get a gas out of rejuvenation of a trashed X-Metal frame

A year. Pretty much every mass produced Oakley is available BNIB on eBay for at least 40% off once production is up and running. Used pairs will be even less; demand will rule prices and my guess is these models won't fly off shelves once collectors have their fill. Doesn't matter to me- I wouldn't even pay $200 for either model. Rather put the money towards another even beater Juliet I can refurb. I get a gas out of rejuvenation of a trashed X-Metal frame

Thumbs up on the updated avatar... :D