• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

So Which One Would YOU Buy?

the white chrome with +red lenses is fine so far. . .
nothing peels off yet!

I know 2 people that bought the white Chrome SJ's for everyday wear and they both peeled...took a little while though..I'd only recommend this for occasional wear or display...My Matte and Polished Black pairs have been workhorses...the Matte I had to buy an SI non polar on Ebay and put the black iridium in myself though...Grey Smoke is nice I have them with Black/Slate and Ice-blue icons still goin strong

hmmm i have to wear my Chrome Straight Jackets oftener!
mine are probably not worn hard enough.

So here is an about face that results in me still needing a beater pair (I have a bunch of Coke Reward Points saved up....might look at a basic frame for $65 or so there); I was looking at these with a lean towards the Square Whisker because I wanted a VR28 B.I. Polarized back in the collection....but I realized I could put that lens color in my X Squared (which I customized with red rubber but would still look fine with the VR28 B.I. Polarized) so I sold my Black Polarized lenses that were in those along with another pair of lenses I never used...that more than paid for the new B.I. VR28 Pol lenses.

Then, with a windfall I got from sale of another set of glasses I never wear, I purchased a pair of Polished/Fire Polarized Juliets before all the hammerstem stock is gone...PLUS I bought a pair of Emerald Polarized Square Whiskers off the Vault. In the end, I added the VR28 lenses I wanted, the Square Whiskers I wanted and the Juliets I wanted all for about $165 out of pocket after allowing for my selling fees and shipping.

Back