• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

So who's planning on offloading their Livestrong glasses?

This should be a fun thread to read.. so far we have American hero, *******, and luxxotica. Should be fun to see where they all intersect. Kinda find it funny that people think that a sunglass brand has anything to do with this at all; whether they should keep their shades or not.

An American hero sponsored an ******* but sold his company to Luxottica. Intersected.

Let's keep this thread on point, and cut out all the hostilities yeah? We all have our own opinions for sure, let's deliver them in a civil manner yeah guys?

Yes! Thanks Jono! Personally, I could care less about Livestrong. I just like the glasses for the black/yellow colorway.

I will keep my pair of Livestrong Jawbones and Flak Jackets and wear them proudly. My family members and close friends have all battled and so far successfully beaten caner. They were inspired by Lance as he gave them hope. While I don't agree with doping, I give the guy credit for helping the fight against cancer.

Back