• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

So Without Even Realizing..

rightcoastnj

Oakley Expert
nj
I turned not only into a sunglass collector but a goggle collector also. Man, i have issues :laugh:
The Oakleys in front are Custom Elevates w/ polarized lenses etched with "Follow Your Bliss" on them..a tattoo I have on my chest, and the ones to the right are Shaun White signature Splice's for low light days. To be totally honest, and I know this is blasphemy, but i wear the Electric EG2's in the 2nd row more than all the others combined.
3519_4028453004623_1726629017_n.jpg

Very nice goggles. I am looking into buying my self a pair for next years ski trip. Any tips on what to look for?

i would recommend trying as many on as possible. there are a ton of options depending on the amount of money you want to spend. Oakley makes great goggles, the splices have a larger nose area than the elevates which can tend to sometimes aggravate my sinuses.. the EG2's (Electric) are great for peripheral vision and honestly nothing I've worn beats them for most conditions. Smith makes a pair called the I/O which have very fast interchangeable lenses. Dragon also makes a pair called the APX which are nearly frameless with full lense coverage. Spy makes some good pairs also.. like I said, it's truly one of those things where the amount of money you're willing to spend is going to determine alot about the quality of the goggles.

Back