1. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Tags:
  1. brian999

brian999 Oakley Beginner

Got a pair of blue nxt irridiums from Linegear. Now I want blue rubber parts to match but searched ebay, welleva and linegear. No luck on blue gaskets.

I'm curious about those in the glow in the dark thing for rubber parts but those threads seem to have stopped years ago.

Linegear Japan likes this.
    Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. OakleyFrankFMJ

OakleyFrankFMJ The Legend - - Vlad the Impaler Premium Member Lifetime Member

Welcome to the forum

I thought @Linegear Japan did sell blue gaskets for Juliets.

Maybe they are currently out of stock?

Have you emailed Linegear to specifically ask them? Website may not be updated if anything

3. brian999

brian999 Oakley Beginner

Hello!

Yes I did email linegear and they are out and said prob restock in a month.

I thought that aftermarket suppliers are slowing down supporting x-metal accessories too but just prob restocking.

Anyway thanks for the tip!

4. SiRacer420

SiRacer420 I've got a few Oakleys

Others may but those guys at @Linegear Japan love X Metals as much as the rest of us. I can't speak for walleva or any other aftermarket company but the Linegear guys wear Juliets and Romeos and Mars and XXs and all that so I don't think it's just for making money. I'm betting they started because they needed parts for their own glasses and love them so much that they wanted to keep the rest of ours wearable. Another forum member, Scienergy, has done the same thing. I doubt they will stop making parts any time soon. In fact, I'd bet that as long as their own frames last they will continue, and those X Metal frames should last longer than us.

5. brian999

brian999 Oakley Beginner

Glad to hear that! Yeah these frames are titanium parts like the screws can wear out and just be replaced. Linegear, can't wait to get my nxt iridiums from them.

Is Scienergy like selling parts or like making part for his own?

such a shame for Oakley. The era of X-metals is what defined them.

6. Oaks in the backwoods

Oaks in the backwoods Oakley Beginner

Amazon has 11 different color from walleva,including blue

7. Linegear Japan

Linegear Japan X-Metal Professional Platinum Forum Sponsor Premium Member

Thanks Brian for the order. And kudos to @OakleyFrankFMJ & @SiRacer420 for alerting us.

Yeah, the X-metal frames will last over our lives time and continue to the children's. In fact, our commitment will continue forever with all of you :dance2: :drinks:

8. brian999

brian999 Oakley Beginner

Yup thanks for the tip, but I was hoping to get gasket and nose piece. Maybe Ill wait for Linegear for complete set.