• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

SoCal Meet-Up..........

Dyeraudio

Juliet Enthusiast
Hey guys....I will be in SoCal from Sunday, Dec 7 until at least Thursday, Dec 11....I'll be staying in the Inland Empire area....Ontario, Riverside, Corona etc....Looking to meet up with some local members to grab some food and BS a little.....I will be working nights so I will have my days and afternoons pretty open....PM me if you think you might be able to hang.....a trip to HQ is doubtful unless I stay another week and I'll head over on the weekend.....hopefully we can put something together!

Hey guys....I will be in SoCal from Sunday, Dec 7 until at least Thursday, Dec 11....I'll be staying in the Inland Empire area....Ontario, Riverside, Corona etc....Looking to meet up with some local members to grab some food and BS a little.....I will be working nights so I will have my days and afternoons pretty open....PM me if you think you might be able to hang.....a trip to HQ is doubtful unless I stay another week and I'll head over on the weekend.....hopefully we can put something together!
I am open to it. I am in Monrovia (Pasadena area) Thing is I work days and in North Hollywood.
Keep me posted........

There is a O-store and Vault in Ontario Mills.
Vault is in the Outlet mall and O-store at Victoria Gardens.

There is a number of places to grab a beer, food around there.

Just a thought??

Man, wish i could stay longer after the collector event.

Was able to meet up with @artsnletters at Famous Daves in Ontario.....Met him at RED for the first time. super cool down to earth guy....I'll be in Santa Ana from 12/11 on..... Trying to hit HQ and a few Vaults along the way. Anybody close lmk.....

Sounds good Paul..... If my crazy schedule allows I'll be going.... And if so I'll let you know.

Back