• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Sold - SOLD - BMW M-Series Oakley Sunglass Bag ...

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Both SPF ...

Some people reacted to this post.
Payment sent. Thank you Jason.

Both sold.

Thank you for the tons of interest, folks.

This is what happens when I don't have my phone ughhhhh

This is true, Sir.

... & what happens when I do not try to corner the market & buy 100 of the bags to begin with.

Guess I just do not have the killer instinct.

Live and learn next time . Text me price and pic of bag and I will give my 2 cents lol

Username Hidden said:
... & what happens when I do not try to corner the market & buy 100 of the bags to begin with.

Guess I just do not have the killer instinct.

I sold my bimmer a few years back, so I decided to let these go to other members, but just wanted to say thanks Zeke for thinking of the forum when you came across these :hi:

Username Hidden said:
I sold my bimmer a few years back, so I decided to let these go to other members, but just wanted to say thanks Zeke for thinking of the forum when you came across these :hi:

Absolutely, Kuz. There was no way I was taking these to flog on eBay ... I knew folks here would want them, & that is all @TheresaMLe1975 & I thought about when I snagged two extra.

Good to hear from you, too, Kuztom ... been awhile.

If bags come up like this pm me anyone so I can see it in my email thanks to the homey @dingo ate my baby for the tag for me to be fashionable late but still appreciate it <3

Status
Not open for further replies.