• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

SOLD Deviation Polished Black With Ruby Red Iridium For Sale/Trade $110 Plus Shipping

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
U

Username Hidden

Hi,

I bought a couple of glasses recently. I really like the deviations and it was an impulse buy, however I wish I had a different color than the red. It seems so extreme for my personality however they are very nice and I like the way the frame looks. These pictures probably don't do it any justice, but they are brand new never worn outside just tried on and kept in the microfiber pouch and box. The paperwork never left the box. They are maybe a week old. i'm looking to trade for a different color pair of deviations or sell for $110 + $5 shipping (These are $140, $130 if not iridium)

Also I'm willing to trade for another pair if you have any, I would do an even trade with the $130 pair of brown camo with brown lenses if anyone is interested. Also I'm willing to pay extra to trade for Polarized Deviations. Thanks. Again these are brand new without any marks or scratches whatsoever! Thanks!:laugh:

*edit* sorry don't know how to upload pics. Rest assured I have some in perfect condition with box and paperwork. I can send it directly to you if I can't figure out how to add an image. Thanks.

Some people reacted to this post.
try to make some pics dude!!!

Hi! Ok I will, but it seems we can't upload directly to the website? I have to upload it somewhere else is that correct? I don't have any photo uploading accounts, so I'm not even sure where to begin... I wish I could simply edit this post and add pictures, but it seems I don't have that option, it just asks me for a URL... unless I can point directly to my C drive...? Sorry I'm not an expert at how the forum works yet.

Yes it helps! I'll try to create a photo hosting account as soon as I am able. Thank you!

Pm'd ya.

Sticker side is still sealed with original description of glasses inside.

Warranty and Paperwork never even taken outside of box! Crisp and Clean!

Wow, look at these! :)

Brand new, super shiny! :)

Beautiful New Oakley Deviation sunglasses. Polished Black Frame with Ruby Red Iridium Lenses.

New! :)

Last edited by a moderator:
7136800241_c09393077e_b.jpg

Sticker side is still sealed with original description of glasses inside.

7136800285_f191492100_b.jpg

Warranty and Paperwork never even taken outside of box! Crisp and Clean!

7136800339_965bfecebf_b.jpg

Wow, look at these! :)

7136800401_2ac90b67cf_b.jpg

Brand new, super shiny! :)

7136800411_ccbcedb94a_b.jpg

Beautiful New Oakley Deviation sunglasses. Polished Black Frame with Ruby Red Iridium Lenses.

7136800427_10dbd26b9f_b.jpg

New! :)

Sold to a friend of RubyRed! Thanks and enjoy!

Status
Not open for further replies.