1. Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Royal Duke of Hijinx

Rating:
    100%
    LNIB. Only actually worn these a few times, as I don't think the DP2 frame suits me. Shame, as they are a sick colourway with a cool microbag and spare icons.

SOLD Dispatch 2 Ernesto Fonseca Signature Edition $150 - uploadfromtaptalk1458930462639.jpg SOLD Dispatch 2 Ernesto Fonseca Signature Edition $150 - uploadfromtaptalk1458930475982.jpg SOLD Dispatch 2 Ernesto Fonseca Signature Edition $150 - uploadfromtaptalk1458930485278.jpg SOLD Dispatch 2 Ernesto Fonseca Signature Edition $150 - uploadfromtaptalk1458930493144.jpg SOLD Dispatch 2 Ernesto Fonseca Signature Edition $150 - uploadfromtaptalk1458930501037.jpg SOLD Dispatch 2 Ernesto Fonseca Signature Edition $150 - uploadfromtaptalk1458930507330.jpg

Happy to also consider trading up or down with cash whichever way necessary.

What I like:
    Hijinx, Eyepatch 1 or 2, X-Metal XX, or I might go for a polished black Catalyst. Must be excellent condition.

Anonymous likes this.
    Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Anonymous

Rating:
    100%
    Trades welcome.
    Hit me up with ideas.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest Staff Member

Rating:
    100%
    what are you looking for - some Frogs?!

4. Anonymous

Rating:
    100%
    You're a funny man.

I'll try a Catalyst. That's as hipster as I'll go.

5. Anonymous

Rating:
    100%
    Now SOLD.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.