1. Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    BNIB Shipped USA only Pay Pal accepted Rust/Grey MP's Never worn SOLD
    SOLD MPH Monster Pups Rust/Grey BNIB $45 Shipped USA - Photoon5-8-12at255PM.jpg

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    One bump 45 dollars shipped Next stop Ebay I guess...thats abt 40 after shipping...BNIB

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Post a pic

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    SOLD MPH Monster Pups Rust/Grey BNIB $45 Shipped USA - Photoon5-8-12at255PM.jpg

Attached Files:

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    95.8%
    That's really not a good pic. Can't tell anything about them

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    They are new I dont know what else u want to know Look at any pair on other sites and thats what they are...Never wore them cuz I got Rust/Black iridium I have to use Photobooth on computer as I do not own a camera. Its amazing how people just excpect one to have cameras and DVd players and cell phone...as a teacher these have all been problems for me with other staff but... cant afford -Its why I am selling off all unworn Oakleys. I could find a pic from someone else that would show these off but its not ethical ...wife has phone w/ camera but is away 20 days out of the month so...nothing more I can do. Maybe feedback on here and Ebay as ksgemini would help U can probably find the ones I bought in item history as a buyer Think I paid 50 plus shipping They have been in the box since

7. Anonymous

Anonymous M Frame Lover

Rating:
    100%
    They're a pretty basic pair from a trusted member. What do you need to know about them? Ask.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Beaver and I wanted to see the sides and close up of lens to make sure in good condition....is what he means..

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    piper is one of the most senior member and collector here and he's been selling stuff for quite sometime now and i have yet to hear a single complaint. he describes every item he sells carefully as he doesn't have access to a camera. when he says that an item is brand new in box, it is brand new in box so lenses would be in brand new condition as well.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    SOLD Thanks!!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.