• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

For Sale SOLD MPH Monster Pups Rust/Grey BNIB $45 Shipped USA

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
U

Username Hidden

BNIB Shipped USA only Pay Pal accepted Rust/Grey MP's Never worn SOLD
Photoon5-8-12at255PM.jpg

Some people reacted to this post.
One bump 45 dollars shipped Next stop Ebay I guess...thats abt 40 after shipping...BNIB

Post a pic

Photoon5-8-12at255PM.jpg

Attachments

• Photoon5-8-12at255PM.jpg
    Photoon5-8-12at255PM.jpg
    6.4 KB · Views: 229
That's really not a good pic. Can't tell anything about them

They are new I dont know what else u want to know Look at any pair on other sites and thats what they are...Never wore them cuz I got Rust/Black iridium I have to use Photobooth on computer as I do not own a camera. Its amazing how people just excpect one to have cameras and DVd players and cell phone...as a teacher these have all been problems for me with other staff but... cant afford -Its why I am selling off all unworn Oakleys. I could find a pic from someone else that would show these off but its not ethical ...wife has phone w/ camera but is away 20 days out of the month so...nothing more I can do. Maybe feedback on here and Ebay as ksgemini would help U can probably find the ones I bought in item history as a buyer Think I paid 50 plus shipping They have been in the box since

Username Hidden said:
That's really not a good pic. Can't tell anything about them

They're a pretty basic pair from a trusted member. What do you need to know about them? Ask.

Beaver and I wanted to see the sides and close up of lens to make sure in good condition....is what he means..

piper is one of the most senior member and collector here and he's been selling stuff for quite sometime now and i have yet to hear a single complaint. he describes every item he sells carefully as he doesn't have access to a camera. when he says that an item is brand new in box, it is brand new in box so lenses would be in brand new condition as well.

SOLD Thanks!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.