1. Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Oakley OO Wire Jordan Sunglasses
    Frame colour: Gold Oxide
    Lens colour: Leather Gold
    SKU #: 05-450
    Release date: 1999
    Retire date: 2002

These sunglasses are new in the original box complete with a soft Oakley micro-fiber bag and all warranty cards. They have only been tried on and have not been worn outdoors. Thus, they are in perfect condition with no scratches or marks on the frame or lenses.

£130 or best offer (postage extra, paypal fees included)
    *Glasses are in the UK but will post to USA, Canada, or Europe*

Thanks!

SOLD!!! Oakley OO Wire Jordan - Gold Oxide Frame W/ Leather Gold Lenses - cimg7944.th.jpg SOLD!!! Oakley OO Wire Jordan - Gold Oxide Frame W/ Leather Gold Lenses - cimg7943f.th.jpg SOLD!!! Oakley OO Wire Jordan - Gold Oxide Frame W/ Leather Gold Lenses - cimg7936.th.jpg

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Still available.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Bump...Price reduced to £130 or best offer.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Bumpity bump.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Still available! Make me an offer!

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Offer pending...

7. Anonymous

Anonymous The Hijinxer

Rating:
    100%
    dont take this the wrong way man, but those glasses i think are butt ugly. good luck with the sale though

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Hey qban, thank you for your opinion, but I beg to differ. These are a really nice, high quality pair of sunglasses. The design may not be to everyone's taste, but that goes for any of the Oakleys...beauty is in the eye of the beholder, and all that... One just needs to see the design details up close to appreciate them, especially in the design of the earstems. Really nice.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Ichiro addict

Rating:
    100%
    i have the same one in rx and i agree this pair is nice

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Agreed-these are awesome-if these were the blue iridium I'd be all over these. These are one of my favorites outside of x-metals-GLWS

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.