• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

For Sale (SOLD) Oakley Shoe aka "Shoe One" collection

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
U

Username Hidden

Hello O-pals,

As part of an ongoing purge due to an upcoming relocation, I've decided to sell off a portion of my Oakley collection. And as I'd like to see these go to folks who will most appreciate them, I've decided to give the OakleyForum.com community first crack.

All of these shoes are in "used" condition, although a couple of them have been worn exactly one time. I do not have the boxes anymore, pricing is for the shoes only (no extras). None of the shoes show any signs of de-lamination of the sole/upper.

ALL SHOES ARE SIZE 10.5 US / 9.5 UK / 44 EU

Please PM me for more information as desired and I will be more than happy to provide images upon request via email or PM. First come, first served, no bidding wars please.

Regarding the price: All numbers represented below are my best estimate of fair market value based on recent eBay transaction history and commentary in the forum threads. I'll consider any reasonable offers and will most certainly provide multiple item discounts.

Payment will be via PayPal F&F (confirmed addresses only) and all items will ship via USPS Priority Mail at published rates. International deliveries will be marked as "gift" for customs purposes. If you wish to transact with buyer/seller protection please add 4% to cover the associated PayPal juice.

Authenticity: It's pretty difficult to "fake" a pair of original Oakley shoes and I hope the photos will suffice for validation of authenticity, but please let me know of any further questions or details needed to set your mind at ease prior to purchase.

Without further ado here's what's available...
  • SOLD Oakley Shoe (One) Black Low - condition 9.9/10 (immaculate, as new)
  • SOLD Oakley Shoe (One) White Low - condition 8.8/10 (some spotting on upper, dust in tread)
  • SOLD Oakley Shoe (One) Yellow Low - condition 9.8/10 (zero imperfections, some dust in tread)
  • SOLD Oakley Shoe (One) Silver High - condition 8.5/10 (creases in upper, foam deterioration around ankle due to aging)

PB260923.jpg PB260924.jpg PB260928.jpg
PB260914.jpg PB260915.jpg PB260919.jpg
IMG_4476.JPG IMG_4477.JPG IMG_4478.JPG
IMG_4479.JPG IMG_4480.JPG IMG_4481.JPG

Last edited:
Some people reacted to this post.
PM Sent on black low pair

PM Sent/Silver High

Pm White low