• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

For Sale <<<SOLD!>>> One-of-a-kind Judge 2 Stealth Chrono Watch

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
U

Username Hidden

WATCH IS SOLD!!!

Okay "one-of-a-kind" may be a bit of an overstatement, :) but I'm betting you guys haven't seen this combo before. I have for sale a Judge 2 Chronograph watch in the much desired stealth colorway, but it is on a gorgeous brown Saddleback bund strap complete with PVD buckle which matches the watch. If you're a hardcore collector and want a shelf queen, this one is probably not for you as it does not come with box or paperwork and is not in brand new and original condition. But if you want an awesome all-Oakley watch combo nobody else has to actually wear and enjoy, look no further!

The watch is in excellent condition as the pics below show. The crystal is flawless and the case looks great even though the PVD does have some slight rash at 6 o'clock near where the strap attatches. The bund strap is near mint and not even fully broken in, and it's design, quality and feel are fantastic!

The watch fuctions perfectly and even has a brand new battery, just installed. I'll also thow in in two extra Oakley straps: one is the original black Judge 2 style strap with integrated end links, and the other is a black Judge 1 style strap designed to be used with the end links currently on the watch. The Judge 2 strap's leather is in great shape, but its PVD end links are pretty beat up. The Judge 1 strap is faded.

I'm asking $300 $265 shipped CONUS with me covering the Paypal fees. Please PM if you're interested. I have several successful transactions and a few positive feedbacks on this forum, so buy with confidence.

David

e9e2ege4.jpg

5ury4y6e.jpg

4a6u8era.jpg

ba3e6u4y.jpg

buzaja8e.jpg

ynunabym.jpg

yna5e7en.jpg

arudu4e5.jpg

zumarasa.jpg

9yhuqa2y.jpg

a8ahyhu7.jpg

me6ata8a.jpg

equpu7a7.jpg

abunuges.jpg

ajama7ad.jpg

Last edited:
Some people reacted to this post.
Nice watch. I like the combo. Good luck with the sale

Big price drop before heading off to the bay. Now $265! Some true Oakley fan has to want this unique combo.

David

Watch is sold!!