• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

For Sale SOLD OUT NEW RARE OAKLEY STAINLESS STEEL METALWORKS LARGE MONEY CLIP W/ MINT BOX

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
U

Username Hidden

SOLD!!! Here is a SOLD OUT NEW RARE OAKLEY STAINLESS STEEL METALWORKS LARGE MONEY CLIP W/ MINT BOX. These retailed for $50 that has the sticker price on the back of the box when these were available, but are now sold out. These are absolutely beautiful that have never been touched and comes in the awesome Oakley box. You will not be disappointed in this awesome piece of Oakley history. I have been collecting Oakley items for over 30 years and this is 100% Oakley product. I have 20 total available for $39 each shipped to the USA. International buyers add $15 for shipping. I accept paypal only. So please PM me if you want to buy 1 or more. The $39 is a special price for Oakley members here as I am selling them on ebay for $49 here:

SOLD OUT NEW RARE OAKLEY STAINLESS STEEL METALWORKS LARGE MONEY CLIP W/ MINT BOX

image.jpeg

Last edited:
Some people reacted to this post.
1 SOLD

19 REMAINING FOR SALE

ALL ARE SOLD!!!

Username Hidden said:
And there it is!!!! :rofl:

I am personally sold out of them. I didn't know Oakley still had them for sale.

Username Hidden said:
I am personally sold out of them. I didn't know Oakley still had them for sale.
At $10 cheaper than your price too. ;)

Username Hidden said:

I paid $50 each a few years ago for them.

Username Hidden said:
I paid $50 each a few years ago for them.
You got ripped off. :)

Also. Your title of the thread stated "sold out" in the description as if Oakley had sold them out. Not that you were sold out of them.

Username Hidden said:
20 people might be looking for a refund :eek:

Back