1. Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Here is one of the best specimens of this model you will ever see. It is outstanding condition.

Nose bridge has very small play, still a long way from a tuneup.

Two sets of lenses: the original ice, and a custom cut Ruby iridium from OEM lenses. Both lenses I would rate 9/10.

** I will take photos of the ice lenses this evening.

Frame is flawless. No damage of any kind that I can see.

I am also including two x metal soft vaults in new condition, some ear stem gaskets, some R1 orbital gaskets, R1 rubbers (both OEM, and red Limegear rubbers, and some additional rubbers. Take a look at the photos for more details. I am also including a screwdriver.

I will throw in this purchase this x metal stand as well:

***SOLD*** Plasma/ Ice X Metal XX - ImageUploadedByTapatalk1426081083.243362.jpg
    ***SOLD*** Plasma/ Ice X Metal XX - ImageUploadedByTapatalk1426081102.859026.jpg

$850 OBO for the lot. F&F or add 4%. CONUS purchase includes Priority Mail Insured.

International sale will incur additional shipping charges and will be shipped only via Express Mail.

***SOLD*** Plasma/ Ice X Metal XX - ImageUploadedByTapatalk1426081234.005520.jpg
    ***SOLD*** Plasma/ Ice X Metal XX - ImageUploadedByTapatalk1426081244.722343.jpg ***SOLD*** Plasma/ Ice X Metal XX - ImageUploadedByTapatalk1426081255.074107.jpg
    ***SOLD*** Plasma/ Ice X Metal XX - ImageUploadedByTapatalk1426081306.223237.jpg
    ***SOLD*** Plasma/ Ice X Metal XX - ImageUploadedByTapatalk1426081317.090987.jpg
    ***SOLD*** Plasma/ Ice X Metal XX - ImageUploadedByTapatalk1426081328.556260.jpg
    ***SOLD*** Plasma/ Ice X Metal XX - ImageUploadedByTapatalk1426110880.897815.jpg
    ***SOLD*** Plasma/ Ice X Metal XX - ImageUploadedByTapatalk1426110898.780367.jpg

Last edited by a moderator: 3/11/15
    Anonymous, Anonymous and Anonymous like this.
    Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    serial#?

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Oakley Man from Manila

Rating:
    100%
  4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    I will only let the buyer know the SN for privacy. Thanks. It is below 5000 though.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Thanks, but I was not necessarily looking for the number, but rather to confirm the # was present - we've been seeing a few of those 'special' XX Plasma's lately.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Oh no sir, this is absolutely genuine. If you've dealt with me in the past you know me.

Anonymous likes this.
  7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Ice lenses photo added.

Also added a photo of a bunch of miscellaneous items I am including.

Fire away with offers.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    you got pm

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    SPF

10. Anonymous