• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Buying SOLD!! Polarized Fuel Cell $75 Shipped! - Brown Tortoise Frames With Polarized Bronze

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
U

Username Hidden

Hi,

I did it again! I blind bought some Oakley frames, this time Polarized Fuel Cells. There are nothing wrong with these glasses, it's just after receiving them today (yes I received them today), I found they were not a good fit. This was bought on ebay and did not include the paperwork, warranty, but the glasses are in new condition. Also the box I received has a few minor scuffs on it, but the glasses have no marks whatsoever are in new condition. So I got a good deal on these. I could return them but I thought I would offer them here first at a good price to give them to someone part of this community at a better price than what they would get elsewhere. The price is $80 shipped. These I believe retail for $150 brand new.

I'm willing to trade as well for either Deviations or Crankcase models if you are interested.
If you need more info let me know! There they are polarized tortoise brown fuel cells for only $80 shipped to the 48 states! :laugh:

Some people reacted to this post.
IMG_1909.jpg

IMG_1910.jpg

IMG_1912.jpg

Hi, I reduced the price from $85 shipped to $80 shipped! I sold a pair of Deviations yesterday, and already shipped them out today well packaged with Delivery Confirmation and Insurance! I want to sell these too so I can buy some polarized Crankcase frames! :)

Again these are in new condition! I bought it on ebay and the box has minor wear to it but the glasses are new and never worn outside! Thank you!

Hi I reduced the price to $75 shipped!! Let me know if you need better pictures or something, maybe they didn't come out that well, but the glasses are really in NEW condition, no scratches or marks whatsoever! Let me know If it doesn't sell this week I will put it up on ebay! I think $75 is a real steal for these polarized Oakley Fuel Cells!

SOLD!! This was successfully sold, thanks!!!