• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

For Sale SOLD - R1 Plasma with 2 sets of lenses + Optional OEM Fire

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
U

Username Hidden

I acquired this pair and never got a lot of use out of it. With the help of another member I have recently discovered I like my R1's in an X-Metal finish ;)

No box or coin but a near perfect frame less the Linegear rubber, which was not my doing. I just never wore it enough to swap it out and it did . The earsocks are in very good condition as are the Linegear pieces. There are hardly any casing marks and absolutely no discoloration.

There are brand new Ruby polars installed cut by a reputable OF source, an exceptional fit. I also have a set of OEM VR28 polars, etched, but a rough cut with a few marks. Still lots of life left in them so they are being offered as part of the package for FREE!

I am offering exactly what is in the pics below plus an appropriate like new bag.

Recap:
R1 frames as shown: 10/10
New Ruby polars; OEM, from BT donors (worn twice since installed): 10/10
Spare VR28 polars: 7/10 (minus 1.5 for scratches and minus 1.5 for the not so clean cut)
Rubbers: OEM socks, Linegear gaskets and bombs (meh)
MF bag

No box or coin is included but this is one of the most perfect R1 Plasma frames I have ever seen, as if it just came out of a box or display since new. I keep the best stuff for myself and this is the last R1 Plasma frame in my possession.

The OEM Fire option: I also have a set of OEM Fire X-Metal-etched lenses I will consider selling to the individual who buys these. I say consider as I have other R1's for DD's and I intended to use them in one of those; However, if you are a collector/wearer who needs an R1 Plasma Fire we can talk, but ONLY if you are buying this R1 and the lenses as listed. I suspect there may be a few folks who miss this part so I won't apologize in advance if I do not respond to direct inquires asking me to part out the Fire lenses. Thanks for understanding.

I am asking to get out of them what I have in the R1 frame and new Rubies.
I am offering the second set of lenses free of charge
$888 shipped and insured CONUS PP INCLUDES the FEES ;)
That nets me about $815 after the fees and CONUS shipping and insurance for the full purchase price.
The lenses were $140 so there is my valuation on the R1 Plasma frame @ $675.00, which I think is very fair for a near perfect Plasma R1 such as this.

I can ship internationally but will have to quote that on a case by case by case basis and will reserve the right to not ship to certain countries where I have had items go lost or missing before. I want to make a point of that because I do not want these to go away, but to go to a good home. :cool:

No trades please.

I'll give these a day or two here on the forum before I make them available elsewhere. I'll not the thread if/when that happens.

Thanks for looking! :)

16995366130_23eb0615e7_z.jpg

16975490677_7004225e24_z.jpg

16975490687_23eb0615e7_z.jpg

16565805224_75afda41df_z.jpg

17181240482_e52330b9de_z.jpg

16995139478_7f3ace3bbe_z.jpg

16995138488_455f293397_z.jpg

16995367120_5e8ae9e7c5_z.jpg

Last edited:
Some people reacted to this post.
$OLD - Thanks for looking!