• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

For Sale "SOLD" X Metals XX - Never Worn - REDUCED AGAIN

Status
Not open for further replies.
U

Username Hidden

Oakley X Metal XX Black Iridium for sale - I am the original owner and have never worn them other than trying them on. Comes complete with coin (1999) and original box, extra nose pads and sleeve, no serial number. Payment will be via PayPal, the price includes shipping with in the US,. Its time to move these to someone who can display them or wear them on special occasions, because i don't want to wear something so valuable and ruin their value by dropping or scratching them. $510 shipped once funds are received. No trades. Thanks everyone for looking.

oakley1.jpg
oakley2.jpg
oakley3.jpg
oakley5.jpg
oakley6.jpg
oakley7.jpg
oakley8.jpg
oakley9.jpg
oakley10.jpg
oakley11.jpg
oakley14.jpg
oakley15.jpg
oakley21.jpg
oakley22.jpg
oakley23.jpg

Last edited:
Some people reacted to this post.
Guys what am I doing wrong? I thought I would have sold these by now. Is it the price? Is it I'm new to the forums? I'm going on what I was told from an Oakley dealer, that they were worth more than I'm asking. I assumed I was being reasonable. Please someone let me know. Don't mean to sound desperate, but the dealer told me someone would jump on these on the Oakley Forums.

Its timing. There is an identical pair on sale here for the last few weeks and it hasn't sold. Its about selling at the right time too. Some days you can have no interested buyers looking. Some days there may be 10 interested guys looking for the same thing. Can never tell. Good Luck!

Moves in waves. Takes patience. Say u sell for $600 on ebay, subtract $50 ebay fees and $18 PayPal fees ur at the 525 ur asking. Ur not off just timing. Also u only posted a day ago. Paydays Friday! ;-)

Thanks so much guys for your input. I guess I was expecting to much to quick. The sales rep at Oakley that I showed them to really played it up. I had no ideal they were worth as much as when I bought them. Ok I will be more patient. That's what I needed to hear. Thank you guys for the input, it's much appreciated.

pm'd

IMHO, and from my moderate knowledge (lots of ebaying) your price is very fair. i wouldnt drop the price below 500-525 unless you are desperate for quick cash. stick it out and youll be happy to get a good return
just my 2 cents
good luck, wish I had the funds. they look super clean.

Bump

If you could do 400 I'd be in, I've been itching for a XX. I'm not trying to lowball, I'm just not baller enough to spend 500+ on a pair. Not sure if you've been getting offers or not.

As said, your price is probably fine and you'll sell them if you have patience.

Thank you for you're intrest, I greatly appreciate it. I've had two offers for full price that have fell through. I completely understand on the price, im going to hold out. Thanks again for your intrest and for looking. Have a safe holiday weekend.

Status
Not open for further replies.