1. Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous - The Retarded Battle Continues ...

Rating:
    100%
    Pictured below is my first pair of Metals, ... an XS that started life as Polished Carbon / BIP - SKU #: OO6011-06. The original SKU & frame/Rx sizes can still be seen in the Polished Carbon finish on the left arm as I had the finisher be sure to leave them as little "rectangles" so they could be identified if need be by the next owner(s).

Even though I bought these used, they were in excellent condition, & I have nearly wiped them only with a cotton diaper since.

The condition of the frame & stems is easily an 9/10 ... The Ice lenses are brand new, mounted by me, & are absolutely a 10/10. I do have the original lens kit box for the lenses, ... the BIP lenses are gone. Rubbers, bombs, temples are legit "CE" OEM & all 10/10 ... the only temples I have are the "15" that came with these. Also, I installed new Teflon stem gaskets from OXM - I think that's the name of the Member on here.

Also, I have an all but new X-Metal Ballistic Case for these that I just bought last month NWOT from a Member here, & it has not yet been out of the house since arriving.

The first photo is when I first bought them, & they had the BIP lenses in them, the second is of me wearing them with the Ice Iridiums.

I can take more photos for anyone, for any reason, at almost any time, ... just ask, folks.

No paperwork, box, coin, etc., included in this sale, ... but I do have a bunch of bags that might interest someone besides the new black one that I already have set aside for these ... Let's talk.

SOLD

- SOLD! - X-Squared *Custom* Polished / Ice Iridium w/ X-Metal Ballistic Case ... - X-Squared_CHROME_polished_oo6011-06_-0001_zpsa44d3a29-01.jpeg - SOLD! - X-Squared *Custom* Polished / Ice Iridium w/ X-Metal Ballistic Case ... - 20141024_102230-01.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator: 7/29/15
    Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Anonymous

Anonymous I believe in babies, music, magic and mom and dad

Rating:
    100%
    daaaaaaaang....

if these are still here by Friday, I want them......

3. Anonymous

Rating:
    100%
  4. Anonymous

Anonymous O.C.D. Oakley Collecting Disorder haha

Rating:
    100%
    Is it me or do these look polished and not the carbon

5. Anonymous

Rating:
    100%
    Anonymous likes this.
  6. Anonymous

Rating:
    100%
    X-Squared *Custom* Polished

Anonymous likes this.
  7. Anonymous

Rating:
    100%
    SPF

8. Anonymous

Rating:
    100%
  9. Anonymous

Rating:
    100%
    These suckas are plum gone!!!

Anonymous likes this.
  10. Anonymous

Rating:
    100%
    eff waiting for Friday !!!!!!!

Anonymous and Anonymous like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.