• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Sold (SOLD) XS - Carbon/BI (006011-01) $495 -- XS Titanium Polar Lenses $60 ($540 for both)

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
U

Username Hidden

Prices are G&S, with CONUS - USPS Priority Shipping included. Trades always somewhat considered. But I'm mostly looking for the $.

**I had these in the "Sunglasses Exchange" with some non X-Metals for a few days. I removed the XS from that thread, and moved them to here (where I should have put them to begin with).

XS Carbon / Black Iridium (non polar) LNIB w/ small and large? nosebombs (See pics) - ******SOLD-SOLD-SOLD****** I'm relatively firm on that price. At least pretty close to it. I just treat them like they're made of balsa wood or something! The few times I've worn them, I don't enjoy because I find myself being overly careful, and frankly I've bought more of the newer frames from Oakley that look better on me recently and feel I should recoup some of those $$.

They are in absolutely excellent condition. The bridge is TIGHT! Rubbers are as good as new. Not a scratch or imperfection anywhere that I can see from very close inspection.

::sheds tear:: (it does sadden me to sell these - lol)

XS Titanium Iridium Polar Lenses - ******SOLD-SOLD-SOLD******. Pics below. They look 100% perfect to me.

Last edited:
Some people reacted to this post.
XS BI

Google pics removed and shared privately.

efe1dd2b3cc99ee151d9d4fc7d09b7cc.jpg

Last edited:
Removed. All pics of the XS are included in the above Google Photos link.

Last edited:
Titanium Polar XS Lenses:

Google pics removed and shared privately

87cec983e7bdd9d57e9f971500823c4b.jpg

Last edited:
pm sent

I'm not sure of I needed to delete any messages, but I didn't get your PM yet. I deleted a couple conversations, so if that was the reason, feel free to try again.

On another note - I'm gonna start including this Google link for future sales. It's easier for me, and also includes far closer to the full quality of the images than the Tapatalk upload. Especially if you click on the photos themselves after clicking the link, if that makes sense.

Username Hidden said:
I thought that you changed your screen name to shield your identity? This undoes that.
Haha - wasn't so much my identity I was shielding I guess (maybe kinda?) but more so that Stanleybb50 is the SN I've used since the old AOL days in like '98 - haha (my basketball number at the time).

But that is a good point. I could maybe try to use Dropbox, or photobucket sharing.

Oh well. Haha. At least I try to stay civil with people and not cause any rifts with anyone - haha. So hopefully no one will be out to get me. :)

Let's see when I try a link from photobucket into here. Just a couple high quality pics I took of a couple of my Ecigs awhile back.. Haha.

Still compressed, but much easier to share multiple pics. Cool.

DSC_0009.JPG
DSC_0012.JPG

Last edited:
You're like 8 feet tall, I think you'll be OK lol.

Username Hidden said:
You're like 8 feet tall, I think you'll be OK lol.
Haha! I'm not short! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.