1. Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Prices are G&S, with CONUS - USPS Priority Shipping included. Trades always somewhat considered. But I'm mostly looking for the $.

**I had these in the "Sunglasses Exchange" with some non X-Metals for a few days. I removed the XS from that thread, and moved them to here (where I should have put them to begin with).

XS Carbon / Black Iridium (non polar) LNIB w/ small and large? nosebombs (See pics) - ******SOLD-SOLD-SOLD****** I'm relatively firm on that price. At least pretty close to it. I just treat them like they're made of balsa wood or something! The few times I've worn them, I don't enjoy because I find myself being overly careful, and frankly I've bought more of the newer frames from Oakley that look better on me recently and feel I should recoup some of those $$.

They are in absolutely excellent condition. The bridge is TIGHT! Rubbers are as good as new. Not a scratch or imperfection anywhere that I can see from very close inspection.

::sheds tear:: (it does sadden me to sell these - lol)

XS Titanium Iridium Polar Lenses - ******SOLD-SOLD-SOLD******. Pics below. They look 100% perfect to me.

Last edited by a moderator: 2/28/16
    Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    XS BI

Google pics removed and shared privately.

(SOLD) XS - Carbon/BI (006011-01) $495 -- XS Titanium Polar Lenses $60 ($540 for both) - efe1dd2b3cc99ee151d9d4fc7d09b7cc.jpg

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Removed. All pics of the XS are included in the above Google Photos link.

Last edited by a moderator: 2/27/16
  4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Titanium Polar XS Lenses:

Google pics removed and shared privately

(SOLD) XS - Carbon/BI (006011-01) $495 -- XS Titanium Polar Lenses $60 ($540 for both) - 87cec983e7bdd9d57e9f971500823c4b.jpg

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    pm sent

Anonymous likes this.
  6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    I'm not sure of I needed to delete any messages, but I didn't get your PM yet. I deleted a couple conversations, so if that was the reason, feel free to try again.

On another note - I'm gonna start including this Google link for future sales. It's easier for me, and also includes far closer to the full quality of the images than the Tapatalk upload. Especially if you click on the photos themselves after clicking the link, if that makes sense.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    I thought that you changed your screen name to shield your identity? This undoes that.

Anonymous likes this.
  8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Haha - wasn't so much my identity I was shielding I guess (maybe kinda?) but more so that Stanleybb50 is the SN I've used since the old AOL days in like '98 - haha (my basketball number at the time).

But that is a good point. I could maybe try to use Dropbox, or photobucket sharing.

Oh well. Haha. At least I try to stay civil with people and not cause any rifts with anyone - haha. So hopefully no one will be out to get me. :)

Let's see when I try a link from photobucket into here. Just a couple high quality pics I took of a couple of my Ecigs awhile back.. Haha.

Still compressed, but much easier to share multiple pics. Cool.

(SOLD) XS - Carbon/BI (006011-01) $495 -- XS Titanium Polar Lenses $60 ($540 for both) - DSC_0009.JPG
    (SOLD) XS - Carbon/BI (006011-01) $495 -- XS Titanium Polar Lenses $60 ($540 for both) - DSC_0012.JPG

Last edited by a moderator: 2/27/16
  9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    You're like 8 feet tall, I think you'll be OK lol.

Anonymous and Anonymous like this.
  10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Haha! I'm not short! :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.